CRT cross reference

I have a bad CRT part #

A63AFW32X R25GYGN

from a 25" Samsung tv model:TXG2547,chassis:KCT52B,year:Oct 1997 and would like to use a good RCA CRT part #

A63ADT15X405 A63ADT15X05

from a 26" Daewoo tv model:DTQ-26S1FC,chassis:CN200I,year:1996 would it cross reference,I mean is it safe too?.Thanks.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:58:07 -0700, sidneybek Has Frothed:

If it x-references then I see no reason not to use it.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow