Craftsman Garage Door Opens Only with Wall Button

I can't find an owner's manual online for craftsman garage door opener

139.53335SRT3. It used to open from the remotes and the wall mounted switch. Now if the wall button is used, the remotes won't close it. The remote sometimes closes it after opening from the wall but then won't open it each time (sometimes). I've tried the "lock" button but I'm not sure if it has a special sequence for using it to lock or unlock as I don't have the owner's manual. Iried sears.com but could not find the owner's manual. Any suggestions? Thanks. Linda
Reply to
lrexer

check the batteries in the remote :-)

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.