CIRCUITMAKER 2000

I have a copy of Circuitmaker 2000 software which I use for board layout. The problem I have is that it won't always generate the drill file! I does the gerber layers ok but sometimes drill and tool files are empty. Fortunately, the layouts are simple and board house hasn't objected to adding this to job for me but it is very annoying that it doesn't work. FORGET any customer support. There isn't ANY. There wasn't much when I bought the package and now that Altium has taken over they don't even acknowledge it or even answer emails. Another $600 down the crapper to software houses! Any help from someone that has experienced this or has a suggestion would be MUCH APPRECIATED.

Reply to
ee_design

Import the file into Protel or backwards into Autotrax available on their website

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle