Circuit diagram for Fluke 8024A DMM

Can anyone point me to a circuit diagram and calibration procedure for a Fluke 8024A DMM? The DMM occasionally displays wildly erratic readings on the voltage ranges (and possibly others) but is working correctly now (within 1%). I suspect a problem with the switch array but repeatedly operating the switches does not appear to resolve the issue when it occurs.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar a =E9crit :

Google is your friend

.

Daniel

Reply to
daniel.ameye

But does it include a circuit diagram? My Fluke manual doesn't.

--
*I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yep!

Daniel

Reply to
daniel.ameye

On 28 May 2006 00:38:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@swing.be put finger to keyboard and composed:

I already have the "instruction" manual for the 8024A. Unfortunately it does not have any circuit diagrams, only a parts list and circuit layout. In fact I doubt that Fluke releases *any* circuits on the Internet.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Frank,

I've downloaded this 6.4Mb file again and found the Schematic Diagrams in section 7 and cal procedure in section 4.

Hope it help,

Daniel

Reply to
daniel.ameye

On 29 May 2006 06:31:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@swing.be put finger to keyboard and composed:

Now I'm really embarrassed. I downloaded a file by the same name about a month ago but didn't see the circuits. I must be losing it ...

Thanks.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar