circuit board sources needed

I'm looking for a physically small, solid state, 12vdc amp/preamp for use as a front end signal booster to cover 80-120khz for lowfer listening. Simple and inexpensive works best for me. Would appreciate getting potential sources for such boards.

Reply to
RB

Wideband op-amps should work and you can also implement an active bandpass filter using them.

Reply to
Charles Schuler