Circuit board directory

I see there is a new directory for company listings

free listing

Reply to
ken

Nice try: :(

Registrant: Equipment Resource 11184 Huron St. suite 12 Northglenn, CO 80234 US

Domain Name: EQUIPMENTRESOURCE.COM

Administrative Contact: Fry, Ken snipped-for-privacy@EQUIPMENTRESOURCE.COM Equipment Resource 11184 HURON ST STE 12 NORTHGLENN, CO 80234-3344 US (303) 451-8022 fax: (303) 451-8747

Technical Contact: Fry, Ken snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Solderite 515 Hanover Drive Allen, TX 75002 US 720-838-1083

Record expires on 04-Sep-2008. Record created on 05-Sep-1997. Database last updated on 7-Apr-2006 18:45:51 EDT.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites: