Bloody Mouser!

How is Digikey for you? I'm in Canada, and they are generally next day delivery, very reasonable shipping charges too. For orders over C$100 shipping is free, only flat rate of C$8.00 if under C$100. That's for FedEx overnight. Mouser is also free with a C$100 order, but takes a couple of days. But C$20.00 for orders under C$100.

Reply to
Paul Babiak

a) Mouser has an UK location. b)

A princely 86 P for one. Less per-each for more.

All of this I discovered in less than thirty (30) seconds. Really.

Learned helplessness is a wretched state, similar to passive aggression, but less understandable. However, if Mr. Doom is so benighted as to be unable to manage from here, all I need is his postal address - I will make the arrangements with Mouser UK for its delivery. Gratis.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.

No it does not. That is just a portal into its US warehouse in Texas. That's why it gets really busy and the ping latency becomes insanely long around the same time that Silicon Valley wakes up.

Now you've already been exposed as a troll, so kindly f*ck off. Thank you.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

My issue is they have some stoopid Turing Test that pops up repeatedly while I try to browse.

Reply to
David Lesher