Bleeding LCD displays

Some of the bulbous screen monitors in the garage work, but as long as the LCD monitor (AKA TV) holds out, the non-trinitrons are likely to get hit for component harvest before the sonys.

Reply to
Ian Field

I used to take a tiny triangle file and file a notch in the evacuation seal till it started to hiss, and let it sit. The hissing scared the crap out of people who didn't belong in my shop. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell