Best type of battery for busking amp

Hi,

what's the best type of battery for a busking amp?

I have a couple of Electro Harmonix Freedom amps here. Apparently this is the original they were supplied with.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to
sound.service

Local buskers to me , tend to get 12V, 10Ah ones , second hand, from a local motorcycle insurance write-off scrapper/parts seller. Busker use is much lighter use than starter motors, and his basic check over before sale , is adequate.

Reply to
N_Cook