Behringer VT1951 Tube Ultra-Q repair

Fixed, cause was crudded up/flaky solder joints on the interconnect cable header coming from the tube board to the solid state section.

Reply to
bitrex

----------------

** I guess that is the nearest thing to "thanks" I'm gonna get ....

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You're right, that was insensitive of me. Thank you, Phil - if I ever have a chance to visit that part of the world I'll know where to take my stuff.

Accents sound kinda funny, though. We all talk like this here:

Probably sounds wicked retahded to anyone else.

Reply to
bitrex

** So you are the opinionated talking bear - right ?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison