Anyone need an antique Fluke manual?

Someone donated a bunch of elecronics books to our dumpster today, including a manual for Fluke 8010A/8012A digital multimeters. (Publication date on the manual is August 1978.)

If anyone can use this I'll send it to them for the price of postage.

- a Usenet "apology"
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Maybe Nelson Bryson could use it - he deals in Fluke and other meters over at

there would be an email link there.

Nice site BTW if you like old meters like I do...

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

I wonder how close it is to the 8000A that I picked up at a flea market years ago. Any insight?

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I have one of those, I'd really like a copy of it.

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

Well, yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion. Send me email with the details and I'll attend to the costs.

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

On 3/20/2010 7:37 AM Jeffrey D Angus spake thus:

I'm not about to take the trouble to make a copy of it (it's about 50-60 pp.). I'll send it to someone who'll pay the postage.

- a Usenet "apology"
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

You must state things clearly or you will always get the wrong interpretation.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Between 10 and 12.

Reply to
mm

On 3/21/2010 11:17 AM hr(bob) snipped-for-privacy@att.net spake thus:

Well, he (Jeff) has been duly upbraided for not being clear. However, he's still the winner of this little contest, and the book is now on its way to him.

- a Usenet "apology"
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

As is the postage in another envelope winging it way to David.

Jeff