Anyone Need a Server Rack cabinet in the Orlando FL area?

I am about to have a 7 ft by19 in server rack / cabinet with tinted glass doors. I am located in Mount Dora FL which is about 25 miles north of orlando. Anyone interested please post back or e-mail me. I will post more specific details and pictures after I get it later today.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Did you get the e-mail I sent you about the rack?

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida