42" Pioneer projo model:SD-P471 int picture

42" Pioneer projection tv model:SD-P471,year:1992.Problem:intermittent picture but OSD is there so is audio.I don't normally repair projection tv's but this one belongs to a good customer and I have to fix it at his home.Does anyone have any common repair tips?. Thanks in advance.

Sidney E-mail:sidneybek(at)yahoo.com Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek