2x0.5 mm power wire -- how much amp ?

It was quite common to have 220, 230 and 240V taps.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

~5A (~1000 Watts). A full core wire can lead more power than a stranded wire! When not needing flexibility... Remember the resistance raises, the longer the cable. So my suggestion works for a couple of meters and better with core-wires than stranded.

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Reply to
Daniel Mandic