19" NEC computer monitor model:JC-19W40

19" NEC computer monitor model:JC-19W40,chassis:Z85A,year:July 2000,unknown anufacturer's model:FE950(A),Mitsubishi crt.I could not find an FCC ID code,UL or CSA file no. No horizontal deflection (only straight line going top to bottom,I measured most components with my ohm meter (FLuke DMM model 29 series II) and no faults,also solder is fine. Anyone have any common repair tips?.Thanks.

Sidney Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Canada

Reply to
sidneybek

I've fixed a couple of these, if I remember correctly there's a fusible resistor which opens and causes no power to the horizontal deflection section. A couple of the ones I fixed would still have a momentary horizontal collapse once in a while but they worked fine most of the time and belonged to work so I didn't investigate further.

Reply to
James Sweet