xconfig problem in snapgear

Hi all ,

I am using snapgear3.1.1 new distrubution for porting linux

2.6.20 on to X86 arch based board which contains ElanSc 520 processor.When i first installed the snapgear and the tool chain i386-linux tools.with the command make xconfig i am getting the below error.

Application intialization failed :couldn't connect to display "0.0" error in starting script :invalid command name "button" while executing "button.ref"

make:***[xconfig] Error 1

What could be the problem .Please give me your valuable suggestions.

With Regards, Sudheervemana.

Reply to
sudheervemana