wake and sleep viper board with PXA255

Hi

I have a viper board with a PXA255 (kernel Linux viper 2.6.21.7-ael2 #1 Fri May 2 14:30:18 BST 2008 armv5tel unknown) and I would like the board to wake up when data is coming on the port COM4 (external interrupt GPIO4). I have a PC connected to it with a serial connection and minicom. I can talk to the viper board. I use the viper-sleep.sh script provided and I have just added the pin 4 (GPIO4) to wake up the board from sleep. It doesn't work when I type characters on the PC.

Thanks for any advice

Karim

Reply to
ising