Varying Checksum failures in WiMAX uplink

Hi,

I find that the checksum failures varies from WiMAX BTS to BTS with my CPE(Customer Premise Equipment) and so are the ping drops which are dependent largely on these checksums.

I find that the Checksum failures are present during the uplink from CPE to the BTS and this is varying from BTS to BTS for the same CPE. Strange :(:( . Some BTS show more that 50 % checksum failures.

Why this checksum failures vary from WiMAX BTS(Base Transceiver Station) to BTS ? Any ideas ?

Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthikbalaguru