Etherpeek differs

Hi,

I find that there is a great difference between the Etherpeek for "Windows 2000 professional" and Etherpeek of "Windows XP". Though both are of 4.0.2 version.

If i try to generate my own UDP / TCP packets. I find that the XP version of Etherpeek is really good compared to thta of the 2000 professional.

But, i wonder why there are differences in the same version(4.0.2) of Etherpeek w.r.t OS (win xp & win 2000) ?

Is there any configuration settings that i need to change to acheive the efficiency of WinXP version in the Win2000 version ?

Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru

Reply to
karthik_balaguru79

All very well, but what on earth does that have to do with embedded programming?

Please consider limiting the choice of newsgroups you cross-post to to those for which your articles are on-topic. Thank you.

Reply to
Hans-Bernhard Bröker