stripping glibc

Hello.

Is it safe to strip glibc today?

I know that it was possible in the past, with old glibc versions. I am aware of fact that strip just removes debugging symbols from binary, but I remember some discussion about potential problems after stripping system libraries.

PS. I mean glibc version 2.3.2 on MontaVista Linux.

Reply to
Jacek Pop³awski

You've paid them an annual support fee. So why not ask them ? I've never understood folks who pay out for support but don't use it.

Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq