Netier NetXpress XL1000/2000

Before making larger dents in he wall here, was wondering if anyone has
successfully installed Linux on a Netier NetXpress XL1000/2000 box. These
particular ones I'm trying to make work use Disk on Chip 2000. If so, any
simple steps to build an initrd image, how to format the device, make it
first drive, etc. Had no problem doing this with DOS, but that seems to be
the "native" format. Trying to reduce the amount of spun wheel time. Any
advice or pointers to FAQ's/HowTo's (though I've looked) would be
appreciated.

Thanks

georgec

at