Netier NetXpress XL1000/2000

Before making larger dents in he wall here, was wondering if anyone has successfully installed Linux on a Netier NetXpress XL1000/2000 box. These particular ones I'm trying to make work use Disk on Chip 2000. If so, any simple steps to build an initrd image, how to format the device, make it first drive, etc. Had no problem doing this with DOS, but that seems to be the "native" format. Trying to reduce the amount of spun wheel time. Any advice or pointers to FAQ's/HowTo's (though I've looked) would be appreciated.

Thanks

georgec

at

lintv dot com