Media Player for Embedded Linux platform

Hi All:

I am benchmarking various embedded media player that available in the market based on the AMD Alchemy Au1100 Board. I found many media players that used on Linux desktop, but just one - mplayer that is running on the embedded world.

I wonder if anyone else had done the same thing, please share your experience.

Best Regards,

Vincent

Reply to
Vinny