Maximum file system space accessed by ARM 32 bits processors

I have an embedded linux system running on an ARM processor on 32 bits
from Arcom (ICE Viper). This system is able to access an external
compact flash (CF). Currently the size of CF is 2GB. I need to use
bigger CFs, but I wonder if there are limitations imposed by the 32
bits processor.

Re: Maximum file system space accessed by ARM 32 bits processors

Its not the limit of the processor, it is the limit of the filesystem you
are using on your CF.

jbe

Site Timeline