JFFS2 debugging tools needed

Hello,
 I have  NOR flashes with  JFFS2 file system on them. One of the files has a
bad
 data crc and I need to determine if the failure is a result of software or
 hardware.
 I don't have access to the programmer that manufacturing uses it's on another
 continent so, I need a software solution.
 This software application must allow me to traverse all the corrupted nodes
for
 the file and return back the memory locations in the flash where these nodes
are
 corrupted.
 Then I can write patterns to determine if there is a bad address line, data
line
 or memory cells.
 The mtd-utils don't appear to have that capability but, I may be mistaken.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Site Timeline