JFFS2 debugging tools needed

Hello, I have NOR flashes with JFFS2 file system on them. One of the files has a bad data crc and I need to determine if the failure is a result of software or hardware. I don't have access to the programmer that manufacturing uses it's on another continent so, I need a software solution. This software application must allow me to traverse all the corrupted nodes for the file and return back the memory locations in the flash where these nodes are corrupted. Then I can write patterns to determine if there is a bad address line, data line or memory cells. The mtd-utils don't appear to have that capability but, I may be mistaken. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
act