Info on Mobiblu 1500(i) MP3 player

Hi,

I recently purchased a Mobiblu 1500i MP3 player, and am amazed at the functionality that the unit has built-in.

I contacted Mobiblu, to try to get more information on development for this unit, but have gotten no response. Firmware updates for it are available on the net, and I have looked into the files, but I don't really know enough about embedded firmware to ascertain even what type of hardware is inside.

Does anyone here have any insight into this unit? What is it running, can it be modified, etc? I know there are some pretty sharp people out there!

Thanks, Duane

Reply to
TheSeeker