incrementing the address ofn initialised structure

hi, i am trying to increment the address of an initialised structure.but it is always showing/printing the same address even after incrementing the address.

code part: struct codestruct { init i; int j}; struct codestruct initstruct = {1,2}; struct ptrstruct = &initstruct; for(INT I+):I

Reply to
Ramakrishnaprasad.A

Try:

struct codestruct { init i; int j}; struct codestruct initstruct = {1,2}; struct codestruct *ptrstruct = &initstruct; /* CHANGED */ for(I=0:I hi,

Reply to
Graham Baxter