How to detect tcp send buffer overflown?

Our product will not send any packets after continuous operation in 24 hours. Run top command, %CPU = 98.8%. CPU most occupied thread is the tcp sending thread. Other threads run normally. So I want to know how to detect the exceptions of tcp. Or are there any tools that can tell me whether tcp is ok?

Please give me a hand. Thank you.

Allen Chen

Reply to
Allen