HELP: Development Cost Research

Hello,

I would appreciate your time to participate in my research with embedded operating systems. Our goal is to formulate a model that will represent Total Cost of Development (TCD) when building devices or applications using embedded operating systems.

If you have worked on OS development and is capable of discussing related costs and processes, then I value your input. The survey should take no more than 20 minutes and will cover such topics as architecture and development requirements, resource allocation and related costs. If you decide to participate, please reference "comp.os.linux.embedded" under the other category for the first question.

In appreciation of your cooperation, we will enter every respondent into a drawing for one of five $500 gift certificates to Amazon.com. Drawing to be held on June 25, 2004.

Thank you very much for your assistance. Please contact me with any questions.

Best Regards, Phil

508-653-9000

Privacy Policy: VDC will not sell, rent, or in any way provide your contact information to any 3rd party. Your individual responses are strictly confidential. The information obtained by VDC will only be used to develop market insights.

Reply to
Phil