ARM cross compile problem

Hi I would like to transfer some app server to ARM embedded system , we got error not found tcpd.h .

This file looks like from TCP Wrapper RPM , uClibc does not has it .

How can I resolve it , find another function and C library , or get and compiler its tarball to make install ?

Thank for your teaching

Reply to
kid

There are two simple possibilites:

- disable TCP wrapper support in the application - add the TCP wrapper library to the system

Reply to
Rainer Weikusat