Symbol Barcode Scanner Software?

I am becoming some sort of barcode scanner junkie. Although I have no compelling use for them I enjoy exploring and playing.

Recent I got an LRT3800 Spectrum One unit with a 3865 cradle. I have found only a Product Reference Guide which covers only the basics.

Can anyone point me to software or any programming references for this scanner?

Thank you.

Reply to
Mistress

Should be available on the Symbol website - you'll likely have to sign up as a developer.

--

Data Collectors

Baxter

Hmm. Thanks.