Shareware O-scope for use with National Instrmt DAQs?

I need to work with audio signals, down to and *including* DC (so sound-cards are out). Have found a relatively low cost data acquisition device ($245 National Instruments USB-6009) that will do what I need on the hardware side.

I'm now looking for a shareware oscilloscope & spectrum analyzer program that will work with this device. I know I've seen at least two in past years that can utilize the National Instrument devices but can't track them down now. Any thoughts?

Thanks, Scott Kelley

Reply to
Scott Kelley

You might peek at

and their $24.95 starter kit WITH software. The software is more "chart recorder" than "scope/spectrum analyzer" but it might do what you want.

Reply to
Don Taylor

You may have some luck trying to get sample LabView program which could be used with National Inst'a free runtime library.

Reply to
Rich

the

them

I use "DPLOT"

It won't show you real time graphs, unless you write your own capture software (VB) which is very doable. If you are running a capture, and then break the data out into dplot, it can do allot of computation for you, fft dft, etc... Capture can be in many different formats, including "comma-separated-values (csv)". It's worth a look, around $30 for full version, Dplot jr is free.

Reply to
scada