Re: Had it with Radio Shack

has some Ungar tips. Check their catalog.

--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

worn

spare

Thanks, Michael I'll be checking them out tomorrow. BTW, what part of central FL are you in? I'm near Jacksonville, just a bit out of Orange Park. Cheers,

-- Tweetldee Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Time is what keeps everything from happening all at once.

Reply to
Tweetldee

Sure enough, Michael. I have a couple friends who live in Ocala, haven't seen either for a while. I'll take you up on the invitation when I visit. Cheers,