Pin out details for Television IC FOC5180J

I have a CATV channel convertor, with AV In & out, RF in & out. It auto tune from 45MHz to 870 MHz and output an RF signal at 67.75 MHz(VL band) There is a 42 pin IC with markings

-----------

0422 FOC5180J V5.05 JIC92

------------

Can any one please tell me pin out details or where this info can be obtained. I am particularly interested to know which pin has the vertical sync pulse out put.

-Harry

Reply to
T.J. Harry

I have a CATV channel convertor, with AV In & out, RF in & out. It auto tune from 45MHz to 870 MHz and output an RF signal at 57.75 MHz(VL band) There is a 42 pin IC with markings

0422 FOC5180J V5.05 JIC92

Can any one please tell me pin out details or where this info can be obtained. I am particularly interested to know which pin has the vertical sync pulse out put.

-Harry

Reply to
sherwood