Looking for a schematic (or link to one) for simple, low power FM transmitter

Not even sure what freq. these would be legal on, but it's intended for strictly in-house operation (from one end of my house to the other.) Anyone have any ideas? Would love to see what's available, as I seem to remember seeing some really simple schematics in various magazines etc over the years. Think all I need is frequency stability and FCC compliance. All ears...

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Sorrry,. Planning on transmitting audio, strictly voice communications. Thanks for the links, will check them out.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

You didn't indicate what you are transmitting? Audio, Data? etc....

That is an example..

You can if you want make a simple one transistor oscillator...

Look at the list there. you can see a single transistor FM transmitter.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie