Linux and electronic

Hi!

New address of my homepage is:

Some link are bad, because it is under construction.

News:

CDStore 0.3: - fixed some little bugs - modified documentation - modified Makefiles for packaging (only Linux)

CCC 0.2-2: - fixed error of empty LANG environmental value - non resizing - modified documentation - modified Makefiles for packaging (only Linux)

PTC 0.4-2: - fixed some little bugs - modified documentation - modified Makefiles for packaging (only Linux)

Trafo 0.7-2: - Trafo (DOS/Linux):modified print procedure - XTraf=F3/WinTraf=F3: added print option and dialog - fixed error of empty LANG environmental value - non resizing - modified documentation - modified Makefiles for packaging (only Linux)

Under develop now:

Electra 0.2: - programme- and datapackages in one installer package - save result to html file (html, because there are text and picture) - print result - more calculation - fix other bugs - there is 'bc' in Windows package.=20 =20 pozsarzs

Reply to
pozsarzs

Un huh--and we can assume (by example) that all the coding sucks:

Failed validation [Didn't even get far enough to give a count of errors.]

No descriptions of what the programs do. No direct link to an English page.

I'd say "Nice try"--but it isn't.

Reply to
JeffM

it's missing some of the stuff that these days is considered essential at the start of an web page...

I don't know why the validator barfs on invalid UTF8, it could easily contuinue - the syntax parts of web pages are all in characters below 127

I opened the page with elinks and found a link to an english page.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Hello!

- There is on a free host, what uses frames for view banner. I don't edit this (top) frame. But my pages contain some bug. I don't use UTF8 encoding (hu=iso-8859-2, en=iso-8859-1). - I make and maintain programmes and webpages alone, on my sparetime. I like do it, but I haven't got a lot of free time,so they developed slowly. - There is an English flag and 'English version' link at left-top corner of all pages. It is an link to English version.

Bye. Pozsarzs

Reply to
pozsarzs