kw meter

Would someone please tell me where I can purchase some small meters to install on individual 240v services after the regular kw meter from the ower co. In other words, the main service will have the regular power co. meter. then some individual service for 240v from that so the individual's used can be measured. Thanks, curt

Reply to
hungry1

Over here (in the Netherlands) good quality refurbished meters are for sale. Take a look at

type 'tussenmeter' in the search area in the top left corner and bingo !

Not sure if they accept orders over the web.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok