Induction

Hi All,

I have an idea for a project based upon induction/wireless power transmittion.

Basically, a mains voltage supplying power to a coil, and another coil to pick up the power.

The load is to be a bunch of LEDs .

I have the following question.

1) As the load isn't very large, now do i calsulate the maximum space maximum space belween my two coins? I guess power available will be an inverse squre of the distance between the two induction coils.

2) Can anyone point my to a website that deals with inductive power supply?

Thanks

Vert

Reply to
Vertuas