Free air core coil designer program

Just as possitive as JeffM posted (Hint: Look at the heading, it is a very positive attitude).

Reply to
HKJ

A US Congressman evaluates his mail this way:

1 letter bitching about somethng equates to 1000 people who are just as concerned, but didn't write.
Reply to
JeffM

You are an ignorant little prick, Is there anything you dont know?

Reply to
The Real Andy

It only takes one person, pissed off by all this mucking about and who happens to be on the end of an internet connection that won't support a 1000kB download to crack the time limit and then *no one* would visit your webpage at all.

OK so development of newer versions would stop but by then who cares?

Reply to
Mike

And?

Probably most users of the program.

Reply to
HKJ

I belive he has some other goals that I do.

Reply to
HKJ

I don't know what your problem is.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

The other problem is that if the software is only good for 6 months and there's somthing like 1 in 100 probability that after 6 months there'll be no replacement available.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

That you ignorance shining through. How old are you Jasen?

Reply to
The Real Andy

Thats is a very good reliability. Think about programs that depends on connection to a specific internet site and what about all the stuff on internet we use.

Reply to
HKJ

Only AV software and anti-spyware programs do that...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I'm seeing more and more software where the "Help" link takes you off to an Internet site, which seems a little ironic in that when you need help the most it may well be when you're without an Internet connection and therefore can't, e.g., Google your problem...

Reply to
Joel Kolstad