XUP Vertex II J5 Expansionheader Voltage

Hello,

on the "Digilent XUP Vertex-II" the J5 and J6 connectors (Low Speed Extension Connectors) run with

2.5V, although I used for the IO-type "LVTTL" in the UCF-File. Is it impossible to run these connectors with 3.3V or does anyone know what my problem could be?

My board: XUP Vertex II Pro Development System FPGA: XC2vP30, ff896

thank you for help Ludwig Lenz

Reply to
Ludwig Lenz

if you dont tel what your problem is how can anyone help?

IO cells powered with 2.5V can not drive aboe 2.5 and have limited input voltage tolerance compared to 3.3v powered IO

but you can probably use LVTTL 3.3V iostandard even if bank vccio is set to 2.5, but that depends on the application

Reply to
Antti