Where can i get "Quartus II Device Information for UNIX & Linux CD"

Hi,

I am tring to install Altera Quartus II v6.0 under Debian 3.1. During the install process, the install script ask me to insert the CD: Quartus II Device Information for UNIX & Linux CD, but I searched within the

I cannot find it. Does anyone here has got the CD?

thanks.

Reply to
huymEmail

Where did you get the first CD from to do the install? The second CD that is being asked for is in the same box.

- Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

Reply to
Subroto Datta

thank you. I got it.