RISC pipelining question

Hi,

Do you guys know the difference between the following two instructions:

LW 0(R1), F2 LW F2, 0(R1)

Are they equivalent? If yes, then I assume on a regular 5-stage pipeline, R1+0 will be executed in EX (ALU) stage and load to F2 will occur at MEM stage. Is that correct to assume?

What I really need to know here is that for both commands, EX stage takes care of 0+R1

Thank you

Reply to
bobrics