Re: ANNC: FPGA Noise Fundamentals Webcast

Is there a text version?

I've never understood the logic of listening to someone drone on in a thick foreign accent when the same person could just publish the text or write a web article that we can all read much faster.

Don't engineers read any more?

Lattice is holding a webcast this Wednesday, August 29th, "Tips to >Avoid Simultaneous Switching Output (SSO) Noise Problems." The >presenters will be Troy Scott, from our software marketing group and >Bertrand Leigh, from our applications engineering group. > >If you're interested, the event takes place live at 11am Pacific, >18:00 GMT. In addition, you will be able to view this webcast archive >on-demand, at your convenience, within 24 hours after the live event >takes place. > >You can register by clicking: >
> >Bart Borosky, Lattice
Reply to
MikeShepherd564

Definitely with you on this one! I don't even have speakers connectd to my soundcard. Webcasts to me usually look like a _VERY_ slowly moving powerpoint slide set, possibly with a talking head in the corner of the screen.

Where there have been text downloads, they are usually a direct transcript of the talking head, complete with umms, errrs, etc.

Once again I think the point of webcasts is to force registration to see who is listening, while avoiding the extra pain of making a readable informative document. (See recent thread "Annoying").

Just my 2 cents

Gabor

Reply to
Gabor