Potential of the CELL Processor for Scientific Computing

This was just posted in c.a.e, but could have potential for fast simulation times in FPGA developments ? :)

I presume the delay-simulations are OK with single precision 32 bit floats ?

PDF article:

web article:

With these speeds, it also looks like a nice device to put alongside a FPGA....

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Now we only need a parts supplier to start constructing with the cell cpu.. ;)

Reply to
pbdelete