Nios2: elf2hex settings for epcs bootloader

Hello,

I have recompiled the assembler code for the bootloader of the Nios2. After this compilation I have an .elf file. Now I have to convert this elf file to a hex file which can be used as memory content for the epcs controller RAM. I guess this should be done with the elf2hex command. Can anybody tell me which prms I have to use for the:

Reply to
Dolphin

Hello,

I have recompiled the assembler code for the bootloader of the Nios2. After this compilation I have an .elf file. Now I have to convert this elf file to a hex file which can be used as memory content for the epcs controller RAM. I guess this should be done with the elf2hex command. Can anybody tell me which prms I have to use for the:

- elf2hex width

- elf2hex base

- elf2hex end ?

Thanks and best regards, Karel