Need a couple XCS30-3TQ144C

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has a few Spartan XCS30-3TQ144C or compatible parts. I have ended the production run of a board that uses these, and am moving to Spartan 2E, but just need a couple parts to fix damaged units coming back from the field. I had to pick one off one of my test boards to fix a customer's unit that was blitzed by Lightning. I'll be glad to pay, say, $15 each for 5

- 10 pieces.

Thanks,

Jon Elson

Reply to