Modify Memory after P&R in Xilinx Virtex2

Hi all,

I am building a design for a Virtex2 3000, including a ROM. The problem is I would like to be able to modify the ROM content, after placement and routing, without doing the placement and routing everytime. I know about FPGA editor, that allow to modify memories after P&R, but only by hand, word after word. Does somebody knows about a way to modify it from a .coe, .cfg, or .mif file?

Thanks in advance,

Yann

Reply to
Yann Thoma

Hi Yann,

You should have a look to the DATA2BRAM command line tool provided with ISE. This tool directly modify the memory content of a bitstream file.

Steven

Yann Thoma wrote:

Reply to
steven derrien

thanx, i was looking for the same thing!

is I

word

Reply to
Yttrium