Manchester II encoder-decoder

Does anyone have cpld source code to perform Manchester II encoder/decoder/repeater functions similar to the Harris/Intersil HD-6408 and/or HD-6409 that they are willing to share with me? I will probably have to implement an old combined design that I never tested. I would like to see whether I forgot anything important. Russell May

Reply to
Russell May

Hello i see your post in a electronic forum and i'm very interested to do the same Can you help me anything? Thanks, sorry my english is very bad _______________________________________________________ José Ángel Domínguez Mateos Laboratorio de Optoelectrónica Área de Cargas Útiles e Instrumentación Departamento de Programas Espaciales y Ciencias del Espacio Instituto Nacional de Técnica Aeroespacial - INTA

28850 Torrejon de Ardoz - Madrid - SPAIN Tel. 91- 520 63 52 Fax. 91- 520 20 94 E-mail snipped-for-privacy@inta.es _______________________________________________________
Reply to
ansiaviva