MachXO - not released, but already supported by Aldec !!

surprise surprise, all documents where the name of the new (to be announced this friday?) Lattice non volatile FPGA like PLD device carry a 'confidential' notice, but running google search on

machXO there are 2 hits already, one chinese, and one from Aldec who claims that the new update to their tools include support for Lattice machXO already !!

I guess its already friday at the place where Aldec HQ is located :), or maybe they just dont care about the confidential clause.

good PR for Aldec, I would never had any thoughs about evaluation their tools, now I may even do so!

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats