HDL Bencher for ISE5.1 Version

Hello all,

I am unable to find the HDL bencher in the processes window Xilinx ISE5.1 version. All I see is the Verilog Test Fixture Module helping me to create the .tf testbench file. I used HDL bencher with 4.1 version as its free and integrated in it. Does this mean that its no longer free (or) maybe I have not installed the software properly.

Thnx for your assistance, Vikram

Reply to
vikram

Marc Guardiani