gold code - seed value

Hi,

I'm trying to generate in hardware the set of all gold codes derived from two m-sequences. I'm having a hard time finding pointers as to how to change the seed of one LFSR with respect to the other so that the resulting m-sequence remains balanced (zeros and ones) and maximal.

I found some references that are supposed to contain a fair discussion on this. However, they'r all textbooks to which I don't have access. So was wondering if anybody in here knows of a place on the web that treats this subject. I'm googling as I speak but still weeding through useless stuff. It'll be nice for a change not having to spend a week or so to figure out "mechanical" things on my own.

Regards, Manny

Reply to
Manny

Mike Treseler